Please click the link above to join us at our new permanent home!
I Hate Jill Zarin Housewives Weekend News by LynnNChicago
The Real Housewives of New Jersey
Jacqueline finally posted her blog the other day, just a few days late Jac! I believe that the reason it is so late it because it is so gosh darn long…Six long pages later, Jac really could have boiled it down to this:
Kim G acted like an ass, Caroline told her off, Caroline’s family had her back. Christopher remains friends with Kim’s son and Jac would still say Hi to Kim G if she saw her on the street.
The Laurita Christmas is traditional and similar to many others across the country. They enjoy going to Caroline’s for Christmas Eve but some family members weren’t comfortable with the camera’s and decided against going to the Manzo’s while filming.
Ashley decided that she didn’t want to spell her name the way her mother and father gave it to her and now spells her name Ashlee, Jacqueline continues to spell it Ashley. Jac is clearly disgusted by her daughter’s constant digs and jabs at Jacqueline and Chris, but without bashing her own child, she simply hopes Ashley can see the truth someday. Chris is a great step-fater. Giuseppe Zanotti Womens Rs90059 SlipperPajar Women's VALERIE Leather Soft Slouchy Winter Water-Resistant Boot, Wool Lining, Rubber Traction Cemented Wedge Sole, Removable memory foam insole designed for superior comfortManitobah Mukluks Snowy Owl Grain Waterproof Cocoa
Six pages down to three paragraphs,I saved you all a whole lot of time. No, don’t thank me Jac, it was my pleasure 🙂
Teresa’s blog just annoys me, she writes like she’s so much better than anyone else on the cast because she’s not going to bash anyone yet she goes on to use underhanded ways to jab at them anyway.Woolrich Women's Mustang Western Boot Teresa says that her husband remained silent while Melissa’s sister’s bump and grind on the dance floor. WHAT? This is Teresa’s way of telling viewers that the girls were dancing in what she feels is a raunchy way yet not coming right out and saying it. I take back my original thought that someone else writes Teresa’s blog for her. No one else is that stupid.
Some not so bright fan Tweeted to Teresa that she should be on Dancing With The Stars next season, apparently assuming that it is Teresa’s decision in the first place. Teresa responded:
@Teresa_Guidice: Would ♥ to but they don’t want Housewives this season. But Playmates are OK?
I don’t think they’ll want Housewives any season, I think the height of the Housewife popluarity may have came and gone. If they were ever going to put Teresa on Housewives, it would probably have been last season. There is no more popular or famous Housewife than Bernardo Women's Reggie Dress PumpBethenny Frankel and even she didn’t warrant an invitation on Dancing with the Stars, she got the next best thing that unfortunately flopped. The best part of Skating with the Stars was the feud between Bethenny and judge weiny extradonarie Johnny Wier.
Keep dreaming Giudice, no matter how you pronounce your last name this year, or next year DWTS doesn’t want you!
The Manzo boys have a new venture, BLK Water which is water infused with folic acid that is apparently good for you. The claim/sales tactic is that it helps you get over a hangover. Interesting idea, would you buy Manzo water?
I will give the Manzo boys credit for sticking up for their mother Caroline. Caroline infused herself (yes infused) into a conversation that turned into an argument with Kim G. Caroline was right that Kim brought Monica to the party to start trouble but it wasn’t Caroline’s trouble and it wasn’t Caroline’s house. As if that matters! Caroline gave it to Kim G but good and when it looked as though it may get physical, Chris, Albie and Al Senior all jumped in front of Caroline. That is the kind of family you can admire. The Manzo’s don’t typically jump into drama so I think it was genuinely done for their mother.
A preview of Sunday’s Christmas day at the Giudice house:
Fabi Barracuda 6724 Pink High Tech.Fabric Women Italian Designer SneakersAs Teresa explains that she tries to teach her four daughters that Christmas isn’t about material things, her girls are opening up expensive gifts and her lazy lump husband could barely get out of bed to be there, when he does he just takes a new place on the couch laying there like a lump on a rock. Joe Giudice is really disgusting.
More RHONJ Previews tomorrow right here at IHJZ!
Enjoy your weekend the New Jersey girls will air on Sunday night with a new Watch What Happens Live to follow. Immediately after WWHL, don’t miss Carly and I recapping the episode on blogtalk radio! Here is the link to Carly’s site, you can also listen to past shows here:
Listening to “CARLY HALL PRESENT Real Housewives REUNION with Lynn Hudson” by Carly Hall on #BlogTalkRadio Steve Madden Women's Hunny Tall Shafted Boot
Notice how Jill Tweets in hopes of letting people know what she’s doing and what D-list celebrity she is sucking up to?
I love this, now Andy has to tweet to let people know that he’s with Bethenny!
@GouuoHi Womens Slippers Ladies Casual Cotton Slippers Indoors to Keep Warm in Autumn and Winter Home Wild Super Soft Plush Sheepskin Slippers Size 36 I think Lacoste Women's Natoy Slide Flat Sandal and I were the loudest people in the Palm tonight. And THAT is saying something…
Real Housewives of New York
The New York ladies will be back with part two of the reunion show on Monday night. I would imagine anyone watching this show would be concerned for the mental health of Kelly Bensimon. I honestly don’t know where Andy Cohen comes up with calling Bensimon “The voice of reason” Kelly was a mean girl who treated Alex as if she was a child who was misbehaving, just as Alex pointed out Kelly doesn’t even know Ales but just listens to her boss Jill Zarin and does as she’s told.
Jill continues to whisper in Bensimon’s ear telling her what to say, she can’t help herself. Even after viewers criticized Jill last season for telling Kells what to say, she did it again. I don’t know why Jill just doesn’t say it herself, she has no problem inturrupting anyone else, why not just say what you want Kelly to say Ms. Zarin?
Next week will bring more arguments and more vile behavior.
Alfani Acke Ankle Booties Cognac 7.5m Just saw the coolest mentalist perform. Think positive thoughts never know who’s reading them #hamptonsSuperga Women's S00DB00912 Silver Leather SneakersBrooks Women's Adrenaline ASR 13 Running shoes bluee
RICH AMONS ASSHAT OF THE WEEK
Frank Carfaro, Founder, DESIRON Furniture
Cat Deeley, Host of So You Think You Can Dance
Since Cat is the only British guest, Rocco takes her back to meet the chefs. She tells them it was her family’s tradition to buy all the Sunday papers and go to the pub. Kevin worries that he didn’t make any of Cat’s favorites. Janet just wants her to stop talking and leave.
They love Janet’s room and the spike napkin rings. She puts malt vinegar into Raven’s crisps instead of the bacon. Ken starts talking about molecular gastronomy and things I don’t understand. Raven describes herself as a chickaturkeyfishatarian and was not raised to eat pork or beef. She says the crisps with the chili and bacon smell like old feet. The salad comes out and Amanda doesn’t like the fact that she separated the salad. Cat loves the cheese and Chris likes it too. They think the bone marrow dish is sublime. Everyone loves it. The brisket is next and Janet is worried about it not being tender enough. Raven gets the gnocchi and it reminds her of school tater tots and she says it brought her joy. The others think the brisket is too lean and dry but like the Yorkshire pudding. The last course is the Rose Mascarpone Cloud with the milky tea broth. Chris loves it. Cat thinks it’s terrible and she has no idea what milky tea broth is and she’s English. Frank thought it was adequate.
Kevin is next. The guests think Kevin’s room feels more like a pub. I think they like Kevin’s room better than Janet’s. The menu is on a chalk board and Cat seems excited about what’s on it. Kevin says his food is solid food and comfort food. Raven does not like her cumin and tomato soup, but the others like their ham and pea soup. Janet thinks Kevin’s food looks really simple as he’s is pulling it out. The fish and chips are next. They like the batter and the cole slaw. Raven says she loves that she’s in London without taking an 18 hour flight. Kevin is afraid he put too much saffron on his lobster pot pies. Rocco says he thinks of Cartman when he thinks about pot pie. Raven imitates Cartman and Christopher says “That’s so Raven.” Amanda says the pot pie tastes like bathroom tile because of he saffron. It’s not a hit. Next they get the lamb dish and everyone seems to like it except Cat because it has beans and chard and she’s not used to her lamb done that way. Raven won’t eat the lamb (Rocco didn’t know she didn’t eat lamb and apologizes), but she likes the other ingredients on the plate. As a substitute for the liver and onion dish, Raven gets an edamame salad. Raven loves it and the others love the liver dish. The dessert is white and dark chocolate bread pudding. Ken says it seems a little off. The diners really didn’t like it. Rocco says Kevin did a really good job, even though his last impression wasn’t really a good impression. Cat says the dining experience felt comforting.
All guests say they enjoyed both dining experiences. The winner is (I hope it’s Kevin) Kevin! Rocco tells Janet her room made a big impact, but they didn’t like her salad and that she thought too much about it. He tells her the bone marrow and Yorkshire pudding was the best dish of the evening. He tells Kevin his room felt like a gastropub and was warm and inviting. They loved the pea soup and calf liver, but didn’t like the pot pie. Rocco tells Janet that when she allows her intellect to take a back seat to her all of her gifts she will be well on her way to being a great chef.
Thanks BB! Great job on Rocco’s Dinner Party!
Completely off topic but I have to tell you about “Julia’s Organic Things” that sells organic soaps, body wash, shampoo and much more! Great soaps for skin problems, oily skin, dry skin, eczema or other skin issues. Each soap is made with completely organic materials and fresh fruits,vegetables or herbs. The Mint Organic Soap is excellent for eczema, Hemp Oil Organic Soap (which Lynda of DC would love!) has healing qualities. Dozens of flavors and even cute shaped soaps of all colors for baby showers or wedding showers, birthday parties and more!
Giani Bernini Womens Cecie Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 8.0I bought the little race car shaped soaps for my son and it is a whole lot easier to get him to wash up now! He loves his own personal soap! They are mint so they also help to heal his mosquito bites and take away the itch! Check out her web site here:
Arche Women's Oneo in silver trappeur Metal Pearlized Leather Black Stretch Microfiber - Off White - Size 38 MTory Burch Women's Nappa Leather Minnie Travel Ballet Flat, Himalaya blueeChelsea & Zoe Elita Women US 7.5 Black Sandals
Yes, this is an ad disguised as part of the blog but it’s my daughter’s new adventure so I hope you’ll all check it out. Everything she sells is really great stuff and reasonably priced!
Use Coupon Code “LynnShip” and you will get free shipping on any order of $50 or more.
Enter to win a free gift basket! TWIN-SET Women's MCBI29853 Green Suede Sandals
Thanks! End of shameful plug Lynn~
Finally, Happy Twitter Birthday to Jill Zarin (thanks Boston02127) Jill joined Twitter three years ago today. 6,194 Tweets later….minus the one’s she deleted, and no sign of slowing down.
Until Next Time…
- Heeled Sandals for Women Strappy Pointy Open Toe Ankle Strap Lace-up Thin High Heel Ladies shoes
- Clarks Angelina Women's Knitted Collar Clog Slipper
- Wood-1 Real Leather Fashion Roman Sandals Men Metal Rivets Sandals Leisure Man Summer Punk shoes,Black B,10
- Vince Camuto Women's Kevina Fashion Sandals
- Nine West Women's Nwraissa-Dk gold Mt Mule
- Sam Edelman Womens Maura Wedge Sandal
- Converse Mens CTAS High Street Ox Mason bluee Egret Sneaker
- Fly London Hett - Graphite Borgogna (Grey) Womens shoes
- RLYAY Men's Leather shoes Autumn And Winter Large Size Outdoor Casual shoes Black Brown Khaki
- 2018 Mens Moccasins shoes, Mens Driving Moccasins Slip-on Genuine Leather Bare Vamp Loafers Comfortable Casual Driving Moccasins (color Navy, Size 41 EU) ( color As shown , Size One size )
- Easy Go Shopping Driving Loafer For Men Boat Moccasins Slip On OX Leather Comfortable Low Top Cricket shoes (color Black, Size 7.5 UK)
- Hojert air 2018, Men, Women, Sports shoes, Running shoes, Fashion Sneakers
- Black Black OOFOS Women's Ooahh Sport Slide Sandal
- Gcanwea Women's Elegant Buckle Square Toe Ankle Strap Mid Chunky Heel Pumps Sandals Summer Breathable Dress Girls Comfortable Flexibility Stylish Skinny Joker Sweet Lightweight Pink 4 M US Sandals
- Merrell Men's Freewheel Lace shoes
- Minishion Women's Lace-up Fashion Designer High Heel Latin Dance shoes Evening Sandals
- PUMA Womens Olive Night Suede XL Lace Trainers
- Little Happiness- Brand 2019 Fashion Women shoes Women Sneakers Women Casual shoes Female Spring Autumn Summer shoes
- Callisto of California Womens Simion Wedges Shiny Platform Sandals
- F1rst Rate Women's Open Toe High Heel Plaform Dress Pump shoes
- BCBGeneration Women's Throne Laser Cut Pump
- GIY Women's Winter Suede Fur Half Ankle Boots Buckle Chunky Mid Heel Zipper Warm Dressy Short Booties
- AllhqFashion Women's High-Heels Buckle Open-Toe Sandals,FBULD015694
- SENERY Women Winter Ankle Boots Thick Plush Fashion Wedges Platform Side Zipper Warm Round Toe Booties
- QZUnique Women Chunky Mid-Heel Side Zipper Martin Boots Round Toe Sheepskin Leather Surface Ankle Booties
- 1TO9 Womens Boots Lace-Up Mid-Heel Waterproof Rubber Warm Lining Fringed Smooth Leather Fur-Lined Dress Urethane Boots MNS02554
- Genuine Leather Men Flats shoes Handmade Loafers Casual shoes
- PUMA Men's Ignite Netfit, White Lapis bluee Toreador
- Georgia Men's 8 Homeland Waterproof Work Boot-G108
- Frye Womens Faye Pull on Western Boot
- Black Cole Haan Women's Sadie Wedge 40MM Pump
- Fan-Shu Pointed Toe Transparent Block High Heels Stain Yellow Pumps Women Lady Office Party shoes
- MuMa Autumn The New Men's shoes Leisure Genuine Leather A Pedal Lazy shoes Comfortable Wild Drive shoes (color 4, Size EU43 UK9 CN44)
- Amblers Fs145 Mens Wp S3 Saftey Work Boot
- Y-H Men's shoes, Spring Fall new Flat Casual shoes,Comfort Business shoes, Loafers & Slip-Ons Lazy shoes Walking Gym shoes,a,44
- FHCGMX Men shoes Autumn Winter Mens Boot Army Combat Style Fashion High-top Military Ankle Boots Men's shoes Comfortable
- Fred Perry Kingston Twill Trainers Men White Low top Trainers
- AdeeSu Womens Dress Solid Platform Urethane Pumps shoes SDC05847
- Navoku Women's Fuzzy Anti-Slip Memory Foam House Slip-On Indoor Slippers
- Frestree Lightweight Mesh Flat Flat Casual shoes Trainers Sneakers
- BalaMasa Womens Heighten Inside Zipper Round Toe Imitated Leather Boots
- Mata shoes Women's Fashion Sneaker Casual Lace Up Loafer (color Black, Size 6 M US)
- Pink French Bulldog Floral Women's Unique Lightweight Sneakers Gym Outdoor Walking shoes
- Nine West Womens Piwow Patent Wedge Sandal
- Owen Moll Women Pumps, Sexy Floral Lace Cut-Outs Buckle Pointed Toe Back Strap Sandal shoes